![]() |
| Sunglasses - BooHoo |
Hello Lovelies!
Yellow has never exactly been one of my favourite colours, never would I have thought about wearing such a bright, bold colour. However...a few months ago I was looking around some charity shops and I came across this jacket - originally from Forever 21 - mine for just a few pounds. I took a leap and decided to purchase, conveniently a few weeks after 'The Yellow Jacket' became a big thing in the fashion world!
Outfit Number 1!
Shorts - TKMaxx
Sandals - Marks & Spencer
Crop Top - Top Shop
Bag - LYDC
Bag - LYDC
Outfit Number 2!
Jeans - Miss Selfridge
Shoes - New Look
Top - Primark
Bag - Dorothy Perkins
Watch - Lipsy London
Bracelet - Top Shop
when you next go shopping, try taking a risk into buy something you wouldn't usually!
~ Abi xo ~








No comments
Post a Comment