Flapjack has always been one of my favourite treats, I guess I try to convince myself that because there's oats included...it must be healthy. Below is the most recent recipe that I use to create some gooey flapjack and it's super quick and easy:
Ingredients:
- 14g butter
- 170g soft brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons (golden) syrup
- 250g oats
- Handful of crushed cornflakes or rice crispies
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon of plain flour
Method:
- Preheat your over to 190 degrees (160 degrees for a fan oven)
- Melt together the butter, soft brown sugar and syrup until bubbling and smooth
- Leave to cool slightly for 5 minutes
- Stir in all of the dry ingredients
- Press the mixture into a tin of your choice - the mixture should be around 1-2 inches thick.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes until golden brown, allow to cool and set on a cooling rack before serving.
Let me know if you like to add anything different into your flapjack! My mum loves to add some ginger.
According to,
Abi

No comments
Post a Comment